Deposit: $9249.50 US
SuperTrike Rolling Chassis
The SuperTrike™ rolling chassis kit come with all the components you need to build your own SuperTrike™.
$18,999 US plus shipping and any applicable taxes. There is a 8 week production schedule for this kit which has to be scheduled within the current production sequence, a deposit of $9249.50 US is due upon ordering, and the remaining 50% balance is due upon completion. There is a 12 month or 12,000 mile warranty on all components for manufacturing defects.
Options: Powder coat paint, price dependent on color chosen.
Rolling Chassis Custom Trike Kit
- DOM tube frame
- Girder front end with Weld aluminum custom wheel, tire, brake assembly brackets and aluminum spacers
- Front suspension with dual adjustable Carrera chrome coil over shocks
- Custom front fender and brackets
- Dual rear disc brakes, pedal through master cylinder and billet aluminum brackets
- Mechanical steering system, with dual linkages, from rear billet aluminum bell crank forward with aluminum turn buckles and billet aluminum rod links
- Rear detachable bumper
- Battery box
- Radiator, wiring and air compressor tabs
- Lights, horn and ignition switch mounting brackets
- Rear cargo space decking
- Foot pedal brackets, foot pegs and floor boards
- Rear custom fenders and brackets with wiring conduit
- Standard motor mount
- Standard transmission mount
- Rear axle assembly with Air Lift air bags, gas shocks and 1" hexagon billet aluminum four link suspension with heims joints
- Blank driver seat and removable back support
- Blank standard 16 gallon fuel tank and rear seat combination with storage compartment with fuel pump and fuel filter tabs
- Blank dashboard with an aluminum instrument dash insert
- Standard light mounting brackets
- Optional powder coat paint-call for colors and prices
Measurements & Misc
- Width: 6'-2"
- Length: 11'-8"
- Wheel Base: 8'-8"
- Height: 3'-6"
- Bottom of driver's seat to ground: 1'-6
- Weight: 1900 lbs. (approximately)
- Weight on front end: 780 lbs. (approximately)
- Gas tank: 16 gallons (approximately)
- Rear tires: 295x15x50 with Weld aluminum ProStar wheels
- Front tire: 195x15 with Weld aluminum wheel
- DOM tubing on all frame components (.125 wall thickness)
- Standard Mustang rear end with 5 lug pattern
- Mechanical linkage steering system with billet aluminum components
- Girder style front end with dual adjustable Carrera chrome coil over shocks
- Dual front and rear disc brakes
- GM 350 crate engine (249 hp)
- GM 350 reconditioned automatic transmission